Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certification is designed for networking professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, and managing wireless networks in small-to-medium-sized businesses and enterprise environments. The ACMA_6.3 exam tests the candidate's knowledge and skills in implementing and troubleshooting Aruba WLANs in complex enterprise environments. Passing the ACMA_6.3 exam will validate the candidate's expertise in configuring Aruba controllers, access points, and basic RF technologies.
The ACMA_6.3 exam covers the following topics:
- Introduction to WLANs and Aruba technology
- 802.11 standards and WLAN architecture
- Aruba WLAN design and planning
- Aruba controller and access point deployment
- Authentication and encryption methods
- RF fundamentals and site surveys
- Aruba troubleshooting and maintenance
The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions that must be answered within 90 minutes. To pass the exam, a candidate must achieve a score of at least 65%. The exam is available in multiple languages and can be taken online or at a Pearson VUE testing center.
- Cost: $125 USD
- Passing Score: 65%
- Number of Questions: 60
- Time Limit: 90 minutes
- Delivery Method: Online or at Pearson VUE testing centers
- Format: Multiple-choice questions
The ACMA_6.3 exam is ideal for IT professionals who are responsible for deploying and managing Aruba wireless networks. The exam is suitable for wireless network engineers, administrators, and technicians who are looking to validate their skills and knowledge in implementing Aruba WLANs.
The prerequisites for taking the ACMA_6.3 exam are a basic understanding of networking technologies, including TCP/IP, routing, switching, and VLANs. Candidates are also required to have experience in configuring and managing wireless networks.
The following books can help candidates prepare for the ACMA_6.3 exam:
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) Official Certification Study Guide
- Aruba Wireless Networks: A Comprehensive Guide to Design and Implementation
- Aruba Networks Scalable WLAN Design and Implementation
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA) Study Guide
The Official Certification Study Guide provides a comprehensive overview of the exam objectives and includes practice questions and exercises to help candidates prepare for the exam. The other books provide in-depth coverage of Aruba WLAN design and implementation, and can be used as supplementary study materials.
In conclusion, passing the ACMA_6.3 exam requires a solid understanding of Aruba WLAN technology and implementation. Candidates must be familiar with Aruba controllers, access points, and basic RF technologies, and must be able to troubleshoot and maintain complex enterprise WLANs. By following the exam objectives and using the recommended study materials, candidates can increase their chances of passing the exam and becoming certified Aruba Mobility Associates.